During our operations we have been working with various Clients, both End Users directly as well as International EPC’s or local Contractors.
The following projects give an insight in the different kind of projects Best Practice is currently involved in (examples only):
- Turn-key mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and welding workshop fit outs as well as tool room buildings. Most of these projects have been executed with our local partner from The Netherlands where the complete scope of work has been offered, from Engineering & Design up to supply, installation, commissioning and training.These projects have been successfully executed for the following Clients: Saudi Aramco, Saudi Electricity Company, SADARA, SATORP, Royal Commission, SWCC and KFUPM.
- Electrical drives; We can offer a total solution package for all electrical drives inside plants in Saudi Arabia. We are the local partner of ATB-Schorch (Germany) which is an approved manufacturer for MV drives in; Saudi Aramco, SABIC, TASNEE, SIPCHEM, SASREF, Chemanol, Saudi Electricity Company, SWCC, NWC and all main OEM’s active in Saudi Arabia.
- Industrial (API) Compressors; We can offer API compressors for all main process gas applications. We are the local partner for BORSIG ZM Compression Technology from Germany. BORSIG ZM is an approved manufacturer for Suadi Aramco and SABIC and all major Petrochemicals in Jubail and Yanbu.
- Specialty projects; Best Practice has executed specialty projects for the Saudi Royal Airforce including design, supply and installation.
- Further projects Best Practice is currently involved in; Static mechanical heat transfer equipment, High Efficiency Air Coolers, Helidecks, Marine & Offshore equipment sourcing, IEC Ex solutions for on- offshore facilities.